We are hiring.
Who We Are.
Insurance companies come and go, but Davis & Towle Walnut Hill’s unique combination of stability and growth feed us with new opportunities every day. We’re seeking a personal lines client service representative, to seize these opportunities and become the next valued member of our team. Whether you’re new to the industry or setting out on your own, you’ll discover a career with infinite future opportunities. Our agents do more than provide insurance policies, they provide a complete experience that gives our customers peace of mind. The ideal candidate will meet the changing needs of our clients by customizing a policy that works for their lives. We expect our agents to deepen and develop their client relationships, so that you assure them of our dedication and thereby secure loyalty.
Insurance is an ever-evolving industry with extensive opportunities; Become an accomplished professional as a member of Davis & Towle Walnut Hill.
Thank you for your interest. This position has been filled.
We’re seeking a professional to contribute to our team as a service representative. The right individual will be eager to develop a career within insurance and ready to acquire skills and apply your learned knowledge to future roles at Davis & Towle Walnut Hill.
- Monitor policy service requests and ensure customer satisfaction
- Analyze, clarify and resolve policy and account related questions with a self-motivated ability to communicate with the appropriate personnel and gain information when needed.
- Contribute to our productive workplace with an aptitude for team communication and positive approach.
- Meet or speak with clients daily, providing information about policies, and answering questions related to coverage and premiums
- Obtain underwriting approval through completion of coverage application
- Expand professional skill sets by attending regular workshops, networking events, and professional organizations
The candidate must be a hard worker and fast learner; Motivated to study and pass the necessary NH insurance licensing exams in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience in a client-facing role
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Strong computer skills and adept at navigating new systems.
- Exhibit proactive problem-solving and decision-making abilities.
- Commitment to Davis & Towle Walnut Hill’s mission, vision, and values.
- Ability to have fun and laugh is a must.
*Excellent Benefits package
Email resume and contact info to email@example.com